- Lethargy and fatigue
- Diminished sexual desire/libido
- Increased abdominal fat (waist circumference > 102cm)
- Depressed mood or irritability
- Decreased cognitive function
- Hot flushes or sweating
- Decreased lean body mass and muscle volume/strength
- Decreased body hair and skin alterations
- Low bone mineral density or increased incidence of fractures
- Supports healthy levels of free testosterone*
- Promotes sexual desire and vitality*
- Reduces recovery time following sexual activity*
- Supports muscle mass*
- Promotes healthy energy levels*
- Helps reduce normal symptoms of Andropause in men over age 40*
Decrease in Oxidative Stress
Increase in Energy Vitality
Increase in Muscle Strength
Increase in Libido
- Testofen® (Fenugreek Seeds) 300 mg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride) 1,42 mg
- Take 1 to 2 capsules daily.
- Climux® Vitalemen contains Testofen® a patented Fenugreek Seed Extract Testofen® is a standardised, high activity, patented fenugreek seed extract. Fenugreek contains steroidal saponins, sapogenins and furostanol saponins, which are important precursors for the synthesis of a number of sex hormones, most importantly testosterone. A recent clinical study has shown a significant increase (from a baseline value) in healthy range serum testosterone levels after 6 weeks of continuous use of Testofen®.
- The following information is based on a Testofen® trial, conducted by Applied Science & Nutrition in 2009, sponsored by AZPA International, by Dr Elizabeth Steels (Phd, BSc Hon, Grad Dip Nut) and Amanda Rao (BAppSc, Grad Dip App.Sc). The trial was a double blind, randomised, placebo-controlled study of an orally dosed herbal formulation containing Testofen®, on sexual function and performance in healthy males (TFN-SFN 08)
- Testofen was effective in reducing the symptoms of Andropause.
- Testofen increased sexual function, arousal and desire.
- Testofen increased Testosterone and Free testosterone levels.
- There were no major adverse reactions and no changes in blood safety markers.